NewWave is an information technology company helping businesses and government agencies modernize and thrive by applying the power of technology. NewWave began making a mark in the federal healthcare space in 2004, where we continue to actively modernize systems to improve healthcare’s value for millions of Americans. Since then, our work has expanded across various sectors and industries, where we help our customers stay ahead of the new and make the world in which we live, better.
NewWave is looking for a DevOps Engineer - we are a data-driven technology firm determined to create intuitive solutions that inspire and serve real purpose. We value people who use their intelligence and passion to inspire their teammates and make an impact on our customers.
• Maintain highly scalable and reliable enterprise applications using Web technologies cloud technologies such as Azure Functions and Lambda
• Package and deploy applications for production, and maintain CI/CD pipeline and process
• Deploy software components to support data enrichment and transformation in a high traffic transactional data and data warehouse environment
• Provide technical and business explanation and justification for architectural, and design approaches
• Maintain Azure platform for expansive application within an Agile framework. Recommend additional capabilities and best practices architectures, and engineering solutions.
• Creates/updates and Maintains system documentation, interacts with users and evaluates vendor products
• Maintain and utilize scripts in PowerShell and CLI to preform automated workloads in Azure.
• Maintain, architect and configuring Virtual Networks in Azure.
• Troubleshooting, maintain and configure service accounts.
• Development and implement vulnerability remediation strategies. Configuration and execution of vulnerability and web application scans.
• Automating server configuration for security including logging, key changes, and system hardening.
• Write process requirements, technical design documents, and standard operating procedures.
NWT is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. NewWave is a proud veteran friendly employer.