NewWave Telecom and Technologies Inc. is an MBE certified, SEI CMMI Level 4 SVC and L3 DEV appraised, GSA IT Schedule 70 and ISO 9001:2015 Certified, full-service Information Technology and Business Services firm based out of Elkridge, Maryland. As a leading implementer of business solutions using service-oriented technologies, we specialize in providing end-to-end, mission-critical Information Technology (IT) solutions.
NewWave has a proven track record in project management, full lifecycle development of enterprise applications, and constructing, testing, maintaining and managing IT software and infrastructure. We have a certified DCAA Accounting System and an Approved Earned Value Management (EVM) System.
We partner with our clients through every phase of the project life cycle to identify requirements, define objectives, and develop and implement the right solutions. We have earned a reputation for our responsiveness, technical competency, and operational efficiency that has been validated by years of successful IT project implementation and support of our clients.
NewWave is looking for a DevOps Engineer to fill a key role in our team based in Elkridge, MD. We are a data-driven technology firm determined to create intuitive solutions that inspire and serve real purpose. We value people who use their intelligence and passion to inspire their teammates and make an impact on our customers.
• Maintain highly scalable and reliable enterprise applications using Web technologies cloud technologies such as Azure Functions and Lambda
• Package and deploy applications for production, and maintain CI/CD pipeline and process
• Deploy software components to support data enrichment and transformation in a high traffic transactional data and data warehouse environment
• Provide technical and business explanation and justification for architectural, and design approaches
• Maintain Azure platform for expansive application within an Agile framework. Recommend additional capabilities and best practices architectures, and engineering solutions.
• Creates/updates and Maintains system documentation, interacts with users and evaluates vendor products
• Maintain and utilize scripts in PowerShell and CLI to preform automated workloads in Azure.
• Maintain, architect and configuring Virtual Networks in Azure.
• Troubleshooting, maintain and configure service accounts.
• Development and implement vulnerability remediation strategies. Configuration and execution of vulnerability and web application scans.
• Automating server configuration for security including logging, key changes, and system hardening.
• Write process requirements, technical design documents, and standard operating procedures.
NWT is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. NewWave is a proud veteran friendly employer.