NewWave Telecom and Technologies Inc. is an MBE certified, SEI CMMI Level 4 SVC and L3 DEV appraised, GSA IT Schedule 70 and ISO 9001:2015 Certified, full-service Information Technology and Business Services firm based out of Elkridge, Maryland. As a leading implementer of business solutions using service-oriented technologies, we specialize in providing end-to-end, mission-critical Information Technology (IT) solutions.
NewWave has a proven track record in project management, full lifecycle development of enterprise applications, and constructing, testing, maintaining and managing IT software and infrastructure. We have a certified DCAA Accounting System and an Approved Earned Value Management (EVM) System.
We partner with our clients through every phase of the project life cycle to identify requirements, define objectives, and develop and implement the right solutions. We have earned a reputation for our responsiveness, technical competency, and operational efficiency that has been validated by years of successful IT project implementation and support of our clients.
Performs duties and responsibilities commensurate with assigned functional area within a department(s) which may include, but are not limited to, any combination of the following tasks:
• Evaluates, recommends, and implements automated test strategies, processes and tools
• Designs, implements, and conducts test and evaluation procedures to ensure system requirements are met
• Develops, maintains, and upgrades automated test scripts and architectures for application products
• Writes, implements, and reports status for system test cases for testing. Analyzes test cases and provides regular progress reports
• Serves as subject matter specialist providing testing know-how for the support of user. requirements of complex to highly complex software/hardware applications
• Directs and/or participates in all phases of risk management assessments and software/hardware development with emphasis on analysis of user requirements, test design and test tools selection
• Defines and implements IT quality assurance practices and procedures
• Works with BA’s and developers to define test cases which will ensure maximal test coverage of the application
• Guides developers on what and how to test business functionality
• Implements automated functional, integration, system and/or UI tests
• Performs manual testing when no means of automation is available
• Maintain the completeness, timeliness and accuracy of all deliverables.
• Work under tight time constraints with changing requirements
• Plan, design, enforce, and audit policies and procedures that safeguard the integrity of and access to enterprise systems, files, and data elements
• Attendance at daily scrum to discuss accomplishments, plans and blockers
• Adherence to agile process and defined development standards including technical design specifications (TDS), code reviews unit and integration testing.
NWT is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. NewWave is a proud veteran friendly employer.