As a provider of massive data storage, access, and analytics solutions used by some of the world’s largest public and private healthcare organizations, NewWave understands the precious nature of the information we manage. There’s a reason our relationships with these important clients has grown continuously since our founding, and why we frequently out-compete some of the largest systems integrators in the nation. It’s because we always live up to our promise to employ the most rigorous engineering principles in building, integrating, and maintaining secure and cost-efficient solutions, vetting and deploying the most advanced technologies available as they emerge.
NewWave develops and integrates new cutting-edge, cloud-based solutions using the most advanced technologies and current best practices. When it comes to modernizing legacy systems, we like to think of what we do as similar to swapping out the engines of an airliner in midflight — without the passengers ever noticing what happened. Landing clients safely for NewWave means delivering infrastructure and solutions that make data securely accessible to support better services, improve outcomes, and remove unnecessary pain from people’s lives.
The Salesforce Architect will oversee the design and implementation of Salesforce features and functionality. They will play a key, highly visible, internal customer facing role on Salesforce.com projects which involves analyzing, building, integrating, testing and deploying Salesforce.com solutions. This individual will need to have experience performing Salesforce (force.com).
Performs duties and responsibilities commensurate with assigned functional area within a department(s) which may include, but are not limited to, any combination of the following tasks:
• Demonstrates knowledge of the platform’s out-of-the-box capabilities and ability to design solutions to take advantage of those capabilities.
• Must have the ability to understand the big picture of CMMI solution needs and align the Salesforce platform with those needs.
• Drive end-to-end solution architecture integrity and the functional relationship with other projects.
• Responsible for maintaining solution integrity through the course of the project including controlling scope, managing solutions for change requests and clarifying solution capabilities during all delivery phases.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS/CIS or equivalent work experience
• 4+ years of com enterprise wide experience
• Knowledge of Force.com technical development and architecture
• Knowledge of APEX, Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, SOAP or REST based web services, and SOQL
• Force.com development experience, including custom object creation, Apex Classes, triggers, workflows, VisualForce pages, SOQL, Reports, dashboards, etc.
• Experience working with Salesforce API and integrating third-party components into Salesforce
• Skilled & experienced in developing high volume data exchange between Cloud & legacy systems
• Fluent in Agile methodologies including release management, Sprint user story prioritization, capacity
planning & commitments and coordinating Sprint reviews with business stakeholders
• Effective & proven leadership skills in designing processes & technology architectures from concept to deployment - research & evaluate new technologies and present scalable solutions to business
• Effectively maintained Users using profiles, roles, permission sets and enforced sharing rules, custom objects
• Developed Apex triggers, Process Builder, Flows, Lightning App and Lightning components coding
• Integration & Deployment
• Familiarity with Identity & Integration concepts SAML, IDP, SP, AD, Token, OAuth, SOAP/Rest
• Data Migration
• Expert in data migration from legacy relational application to SF using Informatica Cloud & Data loader.
• Improved migration performance by using best practices like deferred sharing rules; API bulk & parallel loading; skinny tables; ordering of source rows to avoid record locks.
• APEX, Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, SOAP or REST based web services, and SOQL
Must hold one of the Salesforce vendor’s architecture certifications
Good to have Certifications
FLSA Status Exempt
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
• Should be extremely facts and data oriented.
• Should be deadline and closure oriented.
• Strong persuasion, facilitation and influencing skills.
• Should be self-driven.
• Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross functional teams including senior level individuals.
• Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team building culture.
NewWave is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. NewWave is a proud Veteran friendly employer.