As a provider of massive data storage, access, and analytics solutions used by some of the world’s largest public and private healthcare organizations, NewWave understands the precious nature of the information we manage. There’s a reason our relationships with these important clients has grown continuously since our founding, and why we frequently out-compete some of the largest systems integrators in the nation. It’s because we always live up to our promise to employ the most rigorous engineering principles in building, integrating, and maintaining secure and cost-efficient solutions, vetting and deploying the most advanced technologies available as they emerge.
NewWave develops and integrates new cutting-edge, cloud-based solutions using the most advanced technologies and current best practices. When it comes to modernizing legacy systems, we like to think of what we do as similar to swapping out the engines of an airliner in midflight — without the passengers ever noticing what happened. Landing clients safely for NewWave means delivering infrastructure and solutions that make data securely accessible to support better services, improve outcomes, and remove unnecessary pain from people’s lives.
The Quality Assurance (QA) Manager will understand the customer and corporate needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes. This position supports a large-scale IT program supporting the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). We are looking for a person that is interested in improving the quality of healthcare nationwide.
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or at least 5 years of experience in the field or a related area
• 5+ years of experience working in a quality assurance or PPQA role
• Experience with CMMI for Development and Services to include ML3 and ML4
• Understand how to apply quality standards to software and services
• Familiarity with tools, concepts, and methodologies of quality management
• Understanding of Agile Software Development/Engineering environments
• Excellent analytical abilities
• Ability to effectively multi-task
• Experience with LEAN / Six Sigma, and/or PMI methodologies a plus
• ISO 9001
• ASQ Certification
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Microsoft Project
• Microsoft Visio
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
• Should be extremely facts and data oriented.
• Should be deadline and closure oriented.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, persuasion, facilitation and influencing skills.
• High Energy Levels. Should be self-driven.
• Strong analytical, organizational and coordination skills.
• Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team building culture.
NewWave is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. NewWave is a proud Veteran friendly employer.