As a provider of massive data storage, access, and analytics solutions used by some of the world’s largest public and private healthcare organizations, NewWave understands the precious nature of the information we manage. There’s a reason our relationships with these important clients has grown continuously since our founding, and why we frequently out-compete some of the largest systems integrators in the nation. It’s because we always live up to our promise to employ the most rigorous engineering principles in building, integrating, and maintaining secure and cost-efficient solutions, vetting and deploying the most advanced technologies available as they emerge.
NewWave develops and integrates new cutting-edge, cloud-based solutions using the most advanced technologies and current best practices. When it comes to modernizing legacy systems, we like to think of what we do as similar to swapping out the engines of an airliner in midflight — without the passengers ever noticing what happened. Landing clients safely for NewWave means delivering infrastructure and solutions that make data securely accessible to support better services, improve outcomes, and remove unnecessary pain from people’s lives.
The Microsoft SharePoint Developer/Administrator will be responsible for designing, developing and documenting technical requirements in support of customer objectives. The candidate will be client facing and work closely with various stakeholders in capturing business requirements, design, analysis and development of custom solutions in SharePoint.
The candidate will be responsible for site collection administration and ongoing SharePoint enhancements. Performs duties and responsibilities commensurate with assigned functional area within a department(s) which may include, but are not limited to, any combination of the following tasks:
• Conduct analysis of business and user needs in support of Share Point Development
• Complete documentation of requirements and translation of requirements into proper system requirement specifications for document management system in SharePoint.
• Design & develop custom branding and site layouts for SharePoint sites.
• Take meeting notes and track action items.
• Act as a liaison between customer, project staff, and management to ensure project documentation and other updates are completed in a timely manner.
• Serve as the primary resource for accurate administration of the SharePoint portal.
• Anticipate customer and project needs and proactively develop solutions to meet requirements.
• Serve as a key resource on moderately complex and/or critical issues.
• Solve complex problems and develop innovative solutions·
• Perform moderately complex conceptual analysis.
• Provide written and verbal explanations and information to project team and/or customers on issues.
• Serve as a technical / help desk resource to solve user and/or other technical issues in support of the program.
• Assist with developing training materials for end users.
• Follow best practices & programming methods.
• Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or equivalent in a related field such as information technology, computer science, or engineering.
• 3-5 years of direct professional experience as a SharePoint Collection Administrator/Developer, Technical / IT Specialist, Engineer or any equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
• Experience with:
o SharePoint 2013/2016
o SharePoint Online
• Experience with UI Development is required.
• Experience with Nintex products and Bamboo Solutions is a plus.
• Ability to research, analyze, make recommendations, and evaluate technical requirements, functions, processes, and code to improve software development and facilitate the development of software solutions.
• Ability to express and present ideas effectively orally and in writing.
• Must be highly proficient in problem solving and have strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Ability to interface/communicate professionally with customers, other external stakeholders, management and other employees.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
• Ability to handle and meet multiple deadlines and priorities.
• Ability to use word processing, databases and spreadsheet programs; preferably MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and other systems.
• Strong knowledge of SharePoint 2013/2016/Online site administration.
• SharePoint 2013/2016/Online
• Ninxtex Forms/Workflows
• Bamboo Solutions
• Azure DevOps
• Power BI
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
• Should be extremely facts and data oriented.
• Should be deadline and closure oriented.
• Strong persuasion, facilitation and influencing skills.
• Should be self-driven.
• Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross functional teams including senior level individuals.
• Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team building culture.
NewWave is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. NewWave is a proud Veteran friendly employer.