As a provider of massive data storage, access, and analytics solutions used by some of the world’s largest public and private healthcare organizations, NewWave understands the precious nature of the information we manage. There’s a reason our relationships with these important clients has grown continuously since our founding, and why we frequently out-compete some of the largest systems integrators in the nation. It’s because we always live up to our promise to employ the most rigorous engineering principles in building, integrating, and maintaining secure and cost-efficient solutions, vetting and deploying the most advanced technologies available as they emerge.
NewWave develops and integrates new cutting-edge, cloud-based solutions using the most advanced technologies and current best practices. When it comes to modernizing legacy systems, we like to think of what we do as similar to swapping out the engines of an airliner in midflight — without the passengers ever noticing what happened. Landing clients safely for NewWave means delivering infrastructure and solutions that make data securely accessible to support better services, improve outcomes, and remove unnecessary pain from people’s lives.
NewWave is seeking a business development analyst to support our corporate business development team in Elkridge, MD. This individual will support all business development activities as well as receive training related to running capture for opportunities and developing proposal content.
• Support business development department by targeting potential bidding opportunities, maintaining current relationships, creating presentations designed to enhance market understanding
• Develop an understanding of NewWave’s capabilities and solution offerings; work with other team members to develop appealing capabilities slicks, decks, and marketing materials
• Identify, research and support the response to RFIs and Sources Sought notices using a variety of opportunity portals such as FBO, eBuy, GovWin, and others
• Reduce technical details of complex market dynamics and competitors into consumable and actionable intelligence for executive and senior levels
• Develop a broad and deep understanding of NewWave’s capabilities, competitors and market forces to support our strategies and business planning processes
• Facilitate consistent, organization-wide sharing of knowledge on the competition, technology and market trends, and various findings
• Support the development of strategic partners
• Monitor government funding reports and procurement forecasts on an on-going basis to identify potential opportunities
• Network and support industry/client interaction to keep up-to-date on trends and cycles affecting the new business development
• Support NewWave’s proposal operations department in various proposal support roles as needed
• 1-3 years' experience supporting Business Development in the Federal Government environment.
• Bachelor's degree
• Ability to occasionally work nights and weekends under tight deadlines.
• Ability to work with and interact with all levels of staff, and comfortable networking to build and sustain relationships.
• Experience with BD market intelligence tools like GovWin preferred
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
• Should be extremely facts and data oriented.
• Should be deadline and closure oriented.
• Strong persuasion, facilitation and influencing skills.
• Should be self-driven.
• Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross functional teams including senior level individuals.
• Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team building culture.
NewWave is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. NewWave is a proud Veteran friendly employer.