As a provider of massive data storage, access, and analytics solutions used by some of the world’s largest public and private healthcare organizations, NewWave understands the precious nature of the information we manage. There’s a reason our relationships with these important clients has grown continuously since our founding, and why we frequently out-compete some of the largest systems integrators in the nation. It’s because we always live up to our promise to employ the most rigorous engineering principles in building, integrating, and maintaining secure and cost-efficient solutions, vetting and deploying the most advanced technologies available as they emerge.
NewWave develops and integrates new cutting-edge, cloud-based solutions using the most advanced technologies and current best practices. When it comes to modernizing legacy systems, we like to think of what we do as similar to swapping out the engines of an airliner in midflight — without the passengers ever noticing what happened. Landing clients safely for NewWave means delivering infrastructure and solutions that make data securely accessible to support better services, improve outcomes, and remove unnecessary pain from people’s lives.
New Wave is looking for a skilled Analyst who will assess CMS business and technical processes and produce new and modified business information processing approaches. In partnership with project leads, the analyst will develop, write, and present detailed solutions to solve a broad range of business problems for both a technical and non-technical audience. The successful candidate will define problems, propose and create solutions, and play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. The analyst will have the opportunity to shape value-adding solutions that enable our customer to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
• Analyze and measure the effectiveness of existing business processes.
• Develop and implement business process, workflow, or system improvements to ensure business continuity and compliance.
• Ensure processes meet organization quality standards, policies, and procedures. Identifies business process improvement opportunities.
• Solves moderate to highly complex business and technical problems.
• Intake operational work requests and gather information. Perform moderate/complex research to support evaluation of requirements and identify potential solutions.
• Present project deliverables to appropriate audiences. Communicate business operational requirements to groups responsible for developing or approving solutions.
• Coordinate, monitor, and report on the progress of assigned efforts. Communicate effectively with customers and colleagues. Successfully articulate issues, problem, and solutions.
• Manage and advise on intermediate to large cross-functional projects and change initiatives involved in the design and delivery of business process solutions, implementation strategies, and control measures.
• Facilitate process improvement meetings and/or discussions with business users and documents meeting notes and action items.
• Analyze the functions and operations of a business area and identify gaps, issues, and opportunities. Create process mapping and document current and future state business processes.
• Act as subject matter expert in assigned areas. Recommend process efficiencies, strategies for improvement, and/or solutions to align technology with business objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree required or five years of experience in an Analytical role from a business perspective.
• 1-3 years’ experience with Process re-engineering initiatives or Process Improvement, project management principles, and analytical techniques and practices.
• Healthcare industry knowledge, CMS experience is preferred
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent efforts.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; Power Point, Word, Excel, and Visio required.
• Excellent communication and documentation skills to provide project status and updates to management.
• Strong analytical capabilities with demonstrated skill in evaluating information, identifying issues, noting trends, and reporting to management.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
• Should be extremely facts and data oriented.
• Should be deadline and closure oriented.
• Strong persuasion, facilitation and influencing skills.
• Should be self-driven.
• Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross functional teams including senior level individuals.
• Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team building culture.
NewWave is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. NewWave is a proud Veteran friendly employer.