As a provider of massive data storage, access, and analytics solutions used by some of the world’s largest public and private healthcare organizations, NewWave understands the precious nature of the information we manage. There’s a reason our relationships with these important clients has grown continuously since our founding, and why we frequently out-compete some of the largest systems integrators in the nation. It’s because we always live up to our promise to employ the most rigorous engineering principles in building, integrating, and maintaining secure and cost-efficient solutions, vetting and deploying the most advanced technologies available as they emerge.
NewWave develops and integrates new cutting-edge, cloud-based solutions using the most advanced technologies and current best practices. When it comes to modernizing legacy systems, we like to think of what we do as similar to swapping out the engines of an airliner in midflight — without the passengers ever noticing what happened. Landing clients safely for NewWave means delivering infrastructure and solutions that make data securely accessible to support better services, improve outcomes, and remove unnecessary pain from people’s lives.
Performs duties and responsibilities commensurate with assigned functional area within a department(s) which may include, but are not limited to, any combination of the following tasks:
• Conduct interviews to gather user requirements through workshops, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
• Coordinate and facilitate exchange meetings to determine needs of customers, as well as to determine the impact of changes
• Creates user stories, epics, and themes.
• Documents work flows and processes based on requirements.
• Work with stakeholders and the project team to prioritize collected requirements.
• Provides training and demonstrations.
• Support the collection and reporting of requirements related metrics
• Verify completion of requirements with customer, ensuring expectations are appropriately met
• Develop and provide input for documentation on new or existing systems
• Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
• 3+ years of relevant applications/systems requirements experience.
• 2+ years of experience on the technical aspects of applications development projects through the Agile development life cycle.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
• Experience in modern requirement gathering techniques, including creation of user stories, epics, and themes.
• Experience with agile, iterative cycles (sprints).
• CMS Experience desired but not required
• Ability to work in a team environment and have sound judgment.
• Attention to detail, quick learner, have a positive attitude, ability to multi-task, self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Maintain the completeness, timeliness and accuracy of all deliverables.
• Be able to perform the analysis as defined with specific Medicare laws, regulations, manuals, instructions and any additional information assigned by management.
• Possess critical thinking skills, reading and interpretation, writing, and communication skills.
• Able to work closely with all project stakeholders such as business users, project managers, IVV contractor and internal project team while delivering solutions.
• Works with limited supervision.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Microsoft Project
• Proficient in Dev/Ops tools specifically JIRA/Azure DevOps
FLSA Status Exempt
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
• Should be extremely facts and data oriented.
• Should be deadline and closure oriented.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, persuasion, facilitation and influencing skills.
• High Energy Levels. Should be self-driven.
• Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross functional teams including senior level individuals.
• Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team building culture.
NewWave is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. NewWave is a proud Veteran friendly employer.