NewWave is a customer focused service-oriented organization. Building trust with our customers through exceptional delivery is our primary goal. We do this through responsive, innovative and flexible collaboration with all of our customers. Our team members are the key to our success and the drivers of our customer focused values. We’ve built an environment that provides personal and professional opportunities for our team members while promoting an entrepreneurial spirit centered around empowerment, accountability, and results. We are comprised of the best and brightest in the industry and we continue to recruit professionals who share our core values. If you are interested in being a part of this fast-paced, dynamic and innovative organization we encourage you to apply immediately.
The Health Informatics Analyst is responsible for coordinating health services research requests, tracking detailed specifications, performing quality checks on final products, and assisting with pricing estimates. Also responsible for maintaining data documentations, tracking all contact information in a confidential manner, producing progress reports, and monitoring various processes and procedures.
FLSA Status Exempt
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
• Should be extremely facts and data oriented.
• Should be deadline and closure oriented.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, persuasion, facilitation and influencing skills.
• High Energy Levels. Should be self-driven.
• Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross functional teams including senior level individuals.
• Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team building culture.
NewWave is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. NewWave is a proud Veteran friendly employer.