- Requires a bachelor's degree in a related field such as information technology, computer science, or engineering.
- Experience in modern requirement gathering techniques including creation of user stories, epics, and themes
- Requires at least three years’ experience with the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) measures included in their Hospital Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR), Outpatient Quality Reporting (OQR), and Value-Based Purchasing (VBP)
- Required Documentation: As proof of meeting this requirement, provide three or more references that collectively attest to the Offeror’s required years of experience with CMS hospital IQR, OQR and VBP measures.
- Required at least five years’ experience with oversight of large clinical data management systems, healthcare provider quality and performance measurement, and website development and maintenance.
- Ability to work in a team environment and have sound judgment.
- Attention to detail, quick learner, have a positive attitude, ability to multi-task, self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain the completeness, timeliness and accuracy of all deliverables.
- Be able to perform the analysis as defined with specific Medicare laws, regulations, manuals, instructions and any additional information assigned by management.
- Possess critical thinking skills, reading and interpretation, writing, and communication skills.
- Understanding and wide application of methodology and subject matter related concepts, practices, standards and procedures with a general knowledge of other related business disciplines.
- A demonstrated ability to learn and acquire new technologies as needed as well as a willingness to do collaborative software development as necessary
- Able to work closely with all project stakeholders such as business users, project managers, and business analysts while delivering solutions.
- Works with limited supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Microsoft Project
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Should be extremely facts and data oriented.
- Should be deadline and closure oriented.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, persuasion, facilitation and influencing skills.
- High Energy Levels. Should be self-driven.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross functional teams including senior level individuals.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team building culture.
NewWave is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. NewWave is a proud Veteran friendly employer.