- Extensive knowledge of Health Care data (i.e., Medicaid and Medicare) and how the data is processed through a claims processing system.
- Understanding of the policies that impact this data and how policy changes will impact the analyses.
- Extensive knowledge of the use of health information to inform policy, manage the care of program members through quality metrics including HEDIS type indicators and pay providers including pay for performance.
- Manage data acquisition, analytic and programmatic file construction, programming standards and documentation.
- Designs and develops analytic databases to meet project requirements, manages and assures the quality of claims and encounter data file construction and data manipulation, provides statistical analyses as required by a project, and prepares written reports describing analytic methods and interpreting study results.
- Required at least three years’ experience with the CMS measures for evaluation of the quality and performance of nursing homes, home health agencies, and hospice service providers.
- Required at least three years’ experience with the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality’s (AHRQ) MONAHRQ (My Own Network, powered by AHRQ) software for reporting CMS measures data on consumer-oriented websites.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Should be extremely facts and data oriented.
- Should be deadline and closure oriented.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, persuasion, facilitation and influencing skills.
- High Energy Levels. Should be self-driven.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross functional teams including senior level individuals.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team building culture.
NewWave is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. NewWave is a proud Veteran friendly employer.