Skills we’d like you to have
- 5+ years of relevant, hands-on product management experience and demonstrated success at building
- Demonstrated success defining and shipping products in an iterative manner, with a hands-on willingness to do whatever it takes from an execution perspective.
- Experience transforming product strategy into well-articulated business requirements, as well as using qualitative and quantitative data effectively to inform product direction and prioritization.
- Strong interest in working with custom open source development and use of commercial SaaS platforms
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with an ability to handle both executive-level discussions as well as functional / technical deep dives.
- Fantastic problem-solving abilities, analytical horsepower, and attention to detail.
- Ability to think like a mini-CEO to drive the success of the program
- Leadership through influence rather than organization structures. Proven ability to motivate, lead, and collaborate with cross-functional product development teams and manage interactions across product areas.
- Writing sales and market facing presentations
- Strong phone communication skills
- Understand Agile/SCRUM development approach
- Must have lived in the United States at least 3 out of 5 years.
Qualifications we think you should have
- 3+ years of relevant experience with at least 5+ years of technical product management experience
- Experience in managing end to end product launches
- Experience with startup product development and MVPs
- Understanding of modern UI techniques
- Strong sense of design
- Understanding of modern web applications, REST APIs
- Understanding of relational data models, and SQL
- Experience using a consultative approach to communicate with non-technical stakeholders
- Positive attitude, and a collaborative approach towards problem solving
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong technical curiosity and acumen
Qualifications we’d like you to have (but we’re open to alternatives!)
- Experience developing healthcare products in the Government space
- Experience working with advanced data analytics techniques, data visualization, AI, NLP or related technologies
- Bachelor's degree in CS or IS. (preferably with master’s level education in related field)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Should be extremely facts and data oriented.
- Should be deadline and closure oriented.
- Strong persuasion, facilitation and influencing skills.
- Should be self-driven.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross functional teams including senior level individuals.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team building culture.
NewWave is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. NewWave is a proud Veteran friendly employer.