- In depth knowledge of Advanced Alternate Payment Models in development currently at CMS (e.g. CPC+, MDCPC, etc)
- At least 10 years’ experience in a clinical / quality setting or measures program
- In depth knowledge and understanding of health IT/data standards (e.g. FHIR, HL7, eQM, CQL)
- Knowledge of healthcare code sets, clinical terminologies, etc.
- Understanding of the uses of real-world evidence and comparative effectiveness for health policy decision-making is preferred
- Awareness of and expertise in the full range of emerging/advanced technology initiatives (e.g., mobile applications, managed cloud, data analytics, virtual desktop integration).
- Effective organizational, analytical, time management, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills and habits; ability to complete assignments under tight deadlines with little/no direct supervision.
- Strong oral and written communication skills (subject to verification), especially a knack for clear and concise presentation of complex operating environments.
- Ability to cultivate solid, productive working relationships with internal managers, staff, and peers as well as partners and consultants and facilitate collaboration towards innovative technical solutions.
- Ability to maintain flexible work schedule to meet unplanned proposal requirements.
- Must have lived in the United States at least 3 out of 5 years.
- Quality Measures experience including but not limited to Quality Measures development and the implementation of narrative quality measures as eQMs for electronic computation.
- Ability to build and review electronic clinical quality measure (eCQM) artifacts
- Ability to review CQL based logic phrases
- Experience working on as part of an Agile team with a Product mindset
- CMS eCQM authoring or implementation experience
- Experience with CQL, HQMF, QDM
- Healthcare experience
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Should be extremely facts and data oriented.
- Should be deadline and closure oriented.
- Strong persuasion, facilitation and influencing skills.
- Should be self-driven.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross functional teams including senior level individuals.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team building culture.
NewWave is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. NewWave is a proud Veteran friendly employer.