- Perform functional testing, integration testing and regression testing.
- Understands all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to Salesforce release upgrades.
- Participate in user story mapping, sprint planning, estimation and feature walk-throughs.
- Document any defects found during the daily testing activities and track them until they are resolved.
- Participate in monthly release activities and in post release support activities.
- Able to effectively communicate with non-technical audience to understand business needs and explain complex systems and technical topics in clear and concise manner
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC Communities and CRM applications.
- Participate in testing Salesforce.com Community cloud and sales cloud applications
- Work closely with the product owners, designers, developers during all aspects of creation of Application using Salesforce
- Ability to identify risks and provide mitigation plan for Salesforce applications.
- Ability to create Salesforce test strategy and test approach documents.
- Experience in diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving quality issues.
- Willingness and ability to create and adapt to new technologies in Salesforce.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and manage time and priorities effectively.
- Involved in Agile/Scrum framework.
- Must have lived in the United States at least 3 out of 5 years.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Should be extremely facts and data oriented.
- Should be deadline and closure oriented.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, persuasion, facilitation and influencing skills.
- High Energy Levels. Should be self-driven.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross functional teams including senior level individuals.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team building culture.
NewWave is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. NewWave is a proud Veteran friendly employer.