- Strong and collaborative leadership skills with strong emotional intelligence and experience growing and leading UI/UX professionals in their careers
- BS or equivalent experience in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Human Factors, HCI, HCD etc.
- 5+ years interaction design experience across a variety of digital channels.
- Fluency with wireframing tools (e.g., Axure, Balsamiq, etc.).
- Fluency with prototyping tools (e.g., InVision, Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, Framer, Marvel, Proto. Io, etc.).
- Proficiency with front-end UI development (e.g., Angular JS) a plus but not required.
- Full understanding of U.S. Web Design Standards and accessibility requirements.
- Agile and/or Lean knowledge and experience.
- Portfolio of design and/or research artifacts.
- Ability to meet ambitious deadlines and deliver high-quality work on schedule, including quickly turning around study plans and reports.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills, along with experience in customer interaction, requirements analysis, presentations, and system design.
- Ability to pass a background investigation and clear a Public Trust at minimum per contract requirements
- Must have lived in the United States at least 3 out of 5 years.
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience working for modern software company (PaaS/SaaS/Web/Mobile preferred)
- Demonstrated strong cross organization communication skills with both business and technical stakeholders to effectively communicate business benefits and influence technical decisions.
- Proven ability to analytically address complex problems, process critical data, establish facts, and draw quality conclusions.
- Ability to work well under pressure, with tight deadlines and ambiguity on some projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Microsoft Project.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing.
- Should be extremely facts and data oriented.
- Should be deadline and closure oriented.
- Strong persuasion, facilitation and influencing skills.
- Should be self-driven.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross functional teams including senior level individuals.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team building culture.
NewWave is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. NewWave is a proud Veteran friendly employer.