- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS/CIS or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of com enterprise wide experience
- Knowledge of Force.com technical development and architecture
- Knowledge of Out of the box Lightning Experience functionality.
- Knowledge of Custom Lightning components, Events and Web components.
- Knowledge of APEX, Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, SOAP or REST based web services, and SOQL
- com development experience, including custom object creation, Apex Classes, triggers, workflows, Visualforce pages, SOQL, Reports, dashboards, etc.
- Experience working with Salesforce API and integrating third-party components into Salesforce
- Skilled & experienced in developing high volume data exchange between Cloud & legacy systems
- Fluent in Agile methodologies including release management, Sprint user story prioritization, capacity
planning & commitments and coordinating Sprint reviews with business stakeholders
- Effective & proven leadership skills in designing processes & technology architectures from concept to deployment - research & evaluate new technologies and present scalable solutions to business
- Effectively maintained Users using profiles, roles, permission sets and enforced sharing rules, custom objects
- Developed Apex triggers, Process Builder, Flows, Lightning App and Lightning components coding
- Integration & Deployment
- Familiarity with Identity & Integration concepts SAML, IDP, SP, AD, Token, OAuth, SOAP/Rest
- Data Migration
- Expert in data migration from legacy relational application to SF using Informatica Cloud & Data loader.
- Improved migration performance by using best practices like deferred sharing rules; API bulk & parallel loading; skinny tables; ordering of source rows to avoid record locks.
- APEX, Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, SOAP or REST based web services, and SOQL
- Must hold at least one of the Salesforce vendor’s architecture certifications
- Certified Technical Architect, Certified Application Architect, Certified Systems Architect, Certified Integration Architecture Designer).
- Good to have Certifications
- Identity and Access Management Designer, Data Architecture & Management Designer, Development Lifecycle & Deployment Designer, Sharing and Visibility Designer, Platform App Builder; Platform Developer I, Platform Developer II, Advanced Administrator,
Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant
- Must have lived in the United States at least 3 out of the last 5 years.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Facts and data oriented.
- Deadline and closure oriented.
- Strong persuasion, facilitation and influencing skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross functional teams including senior level individuals.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team building culture.
NewWave is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. NewWave is a proud Veteran friendly employer.