- 3+ years’ experience with architecting, implementing, and managing IT solutions for Federal / State government and/or commercial clients and/or large system engineering integrators.
- 3+ years of progressively increased leadership roles in technical proposal development/support with a demonstrated track record of wins; capture management experience a plus.
- Experience working in Agile development teams. Experience leading Agile development teams a plus.
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with Docker containerization and orchestration using Kubernetes
- Extensive experience with cloud technology: AWS, Azure or GCP.
- In-depth knowledge of leading edge tools and technologies
- Awareness of and expertise in the full range of emerging/advanced technology initiatives (e.g., mobile applications, managed cloud, data analytics, virtual desktop integration).
- Ability to cultivate solid, productive working relationships with internal managers, staff, and peers as well as partners and consultants and facilitate collaboration towards innovative technical solutions.
- Ability to maintain flexible work schedule to meet unplanned proposal requirements.
- Ability to work in a team environment and have sound judgment.
- Attention to detail, quick learner, have a positive attitude, ability to multi-task, self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain the completeness, timeliness and accuracy of all deliverables.
- Be able to perform the analysis as defined with specific Medicare laws, regulations, manuals, instructions and any additional information assigned by management.
- Possess critical thinking skills, reading and interpretation, writing, and communication skills.
- Understanding and wide application of methodology and subject matter related concepts, practices, standards and procedures with a general knowledge of other related business disciplines.
- A demonstrated ability to learn and acquire new technologies as needed as well as a willingness to do collaborative software development as necessary
- Able to work closely with all project stakeholders such as business users, project managers, and business analysts while delivering solutions.
- Works with limited supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Should be extremely facts and data oriented.
- Should be deadline and closure oriented.
- Strong persuasion, facilitation and influencing skills.
- Should be self-driven.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross functional teams including senior level individuals.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team building culture.
NewWave is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. NewWave is a proud Veteran friendly employer.