- 5+ years of relevant applications/systems requirements and modeling experience.
- 3+ years of experience on the technical aspects of applications development projects through the full system development life cycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- Experience in modern requirement gathering techniques, including creation of user stories, epics, and themes.
- Experience with agile, iterative cycles (sprints).
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and have sound judgment.
- Attention to detail, quick learner, have a positive attitude, ability to multi-task, self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain the completeness, timeliness and accuracy of all security plans and deliverables.
- Be able to perform the analysis as defined with specific Medicare laws, regulations, manuals, instructions and any additional information assigned by management.
- Possess critical thinking skills, reading and interpretation, writing, and communication skills.
- Understanding and wide application of methodology and subject matter related concepts, practices, standards and procedures with a general knowledge of other related business disciplines.
- Able to work closely with all project stakeholders such as business users, project managers, and business analysts while delivering solutions.
- Works with limited supervision.
- CMS Experience or other Health IT government agency experience
- Experience in Human Centered Design approach for developing digital services
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Microsoft Project
- Proficient in Dev/Ops tools specially JIRA
- Must have lived in the United States at least 3 out of the last 5 years.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Facts and data oriented.
- Deadline and closure oriented.
- Strong persuasion, facilitation and influencing skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross functional teams including senior level individuals.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team building culture.
NewWave is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. NewWave is a proud Veteran friendly employer.