- Network , Application and Database Security hardening background, Network Hardware Configuration, Network Protocols, Networking Standards, Data analysis capabilities
- AWS Cloud Practitioner, or AWS Solution Architect Certification
- Security tools familiarity such as Vulnerability/ Network scanners, Firewalls, Intrusion prevention, Data loss prevention, Assessment tools
- Familiarity with NIST Cybersecurity Standards (800-53, 800-171) & FISMA, PCI-DSS, HIPAA Security Standards
- Supervision, Conceptual Skills, Decision Making, Informing Others, Functional and Technical Skills, Dependability, Information Security Policies
- Active Security+, CISSP, CISM, and/or CISA Certifications
- Cisco CCIE, CCNP Routing and Switching, Cloud Security
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
- Must be able to work a 40-hour workweek, normally Monday through Friday. However, times and days may vary depending on business requirements. Needs to be available to work overtime during critical peaks and be available to meet last minute requests for overtime should the situation occur.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Should be extremely facts and data oriented.
- Should be deadline and closure oriented.
- Strong persuasion, facilitation and influencing skills.
- Should be self-driven.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross functional teams including senior level individuals.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team building culture.
NewWave is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. NewWave is a proud Veteran friendly employer.