- 3-5 years of experience in exacting and documenting Systems business requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience
- Possesses practical business experience with ability to work with customers to extract critical business requirements with clarity
- Strategic thought analysis with the ability to think the solution requirements through a system’s life-cycle
- Experience writing stories in a tool such as JIRA
- Proven ability to lead a diverse group toward resolution when faced with an ambiguous situation
- Familiarity with databases and ETL technology
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Visio and the production of diagrams
- Experience with Web/Application requirement writing
- Experience with Database requirement writing
- Experience writing System Requirements
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working as a liaison between business, customer and technical teams
- Healthcare experience is preferred but not required
- Ability to work in a team environment and have sound judgment
- Attention to detail, quick learner, have a positive attitude, ability to multi-task, self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain the completeness, timeliness and accuracy of all deliverables
- Be able to perform the analysis as defined with specific Medicare laws, regulations, manuals, instructions and any additional information assigned by management
- Possess critical thinking skills, reading and interpretation, writing, and communication skills
- Understanding and wide application of methodology and subject matter related concepts, practices, standards and procedures with a general knowledge of other related business disciplines
- Able to work closely with all project stakeholders such as business users, project managers, and business analysts while delivering solutions.
Works with limited supervision
- Lead and/or facilitate requirements gathering sessions
Experience working in an Agile environment. Creating user stories, use cases, and story boards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Microsoft Project
- Proficient in DevOps tools specially JIRA
- Must have lived in the United States at least 3 out of the last 5 years.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Facts and data oriented.
- Deadline and closure oriented.
- Strong persuasion, facilitation and influencing skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross functional teams including senior level individuals.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team building culture.
NewWave is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. NewWave is a proud Veteran friendly employer.